Formex™ N3 and Formex™ CND
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Electrical Vehicles (EV)
Solar Energy / Solar Power Inverting (PV)
Non EV Automotive
Cloud Data Centers
Electrical Power Distribution
Electrical and Electronic Insulation
for EV battery pack, EV onboard charger, EV DC/DC converter, EV Power Electronics Controller, EV DC charging station, EV Battery Management System, PV solar power inverter, LED driver, industrial power terminal insulators, panelboard barriers and insulators, electronics including smart home devices and AI speakers, power supplies, personal computers, home appliances, medical diagnostic equipment used for patient treatment, testing and monitoring, automated drug dispensing, electrocardiogram instrumentation, pulse detection and blood pressure sensing.
Air Baffles and Wire/Cable Management
for data center control rooms including Operations, Network Control and Help Desk Consoles.
between PC boards and between PC boards and housings, barriers to prevent access to dangerous areas.
Fish Paper and Aramid Paper Alternative:
Formex has several advantages over traditional electrical insulation options like fish and aramid paper. Learn more benefits of Formex
Methods for Processing Formex Electrical Insulation
– Including steel rule, engraved, rotary and male/female dies.
Laser or Water Jet Cutting
– Advancements in technology provide rapid prototyping as well as high-speed production.
– Low-cost tooling and a simple process combine to produce parts with permanently formed angles.
– Produces complex, rigid, three-dimensional shapes.
– Materials are easily fabricated with conventional machining techniques.
– Materials may be embossed or printed to display product identification, part numbers, safety messages or technical information.
– Laminating with aluminum or copper foil provides EMI shielding and RFI shielding.
– Formex™ readily accepts adhesives for various applications.
– Formex™ can be bonded to itself using conventional welding techniques.
– Parts can be easily designed to incorporate a number of joining and fastening methods, often eliminating external fasteners.